Citizens from Member States of the European Union, the European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation
The selection of USAMVCN candidates for bachelor studies (by domains and study programs) for the academic year 2022-2023 is made by admission contest, based on the average obtained at the baccalaureate exam, except for the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine that has specific requirements.
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine has the following requirements:
Veterinary Medicine – Romanian study line:
Veterinary Medicine – English and French study lines:
The ranking of the candidates for the programs of study Veterinary Medicine in English and French will be done in descending order of the average admission mark and of the option.
Submitting the application
Applications can be submitted by online, using this Inscription form
All the documents (scaned) will be attached to the form as follows:
The file submission period is: May 9th – July 8th, 2022 (1600hour)
The file submission period is: September 5th – 9th, 2022 (1600hour)
The file submission period for Veterinary Medicine is: May 9th – July 14th, 2022 (1600hour)
The list of admitted candidates will be published on the university’s website on 15.07.2022
Attention – All the files which are lacking documents specified in the list below and if the application form is not fully filled in, will be rejected.
Required documents for the CNRED file:
3. Other documents, if it is necessary:
* Example: provisional certificate of Maturita from Italy, Pruebas de Aptitud para el Acceso a la Universidad, calificación Apto from Spain; Panellinies Exetaseis” – National Examination for General High Schools from Greece; eligibility certificate issued by Verket för högskoleservice from Sweden; SAT/ACT scores from USA, copy and certified translation in Romanian, except for the documents issued in English, French, Spanish, Italian
4. Identification paper– copy
Authentication of study documents subject to recognition/ equivalence:
1. Diplomas from Moldova do not need any form of authentication.
Diplomas issued before 2008 (and diplomas issued after 2008 which cannot be verified on line) shall be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity from the Ministry of Education of Moldovawhich shall be submitted in original.
2. The Hague Apostille is requested for diplomas from countries which are parties to the Hague Apostille , issued by the competent authorities in the issuing countries. The Hague Apostille is requested for diplomas from Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Cyprus. The other EU countries being exempted.
3. Diplomas issued in countries which are not parties to the Hague Apostille Convention shall be authenticated or accompanied by an authentication certificate from by the competent authorities in the issuing countries;
5. Proof of payment for evaluation fee – 100 lei
The fee can be paid in lei at the CNRED Cashier’s Office (Monday to Thursday, between 9:00-12:00, 13:00-15:00) or by Payment Order / Postage Mandate / Banking transfer indicating the account below:
Beneficiary: Ministry of Education
Tax Registration Number: 13729380
Bank: Activity of Treasury and Public Accounting of Bucharest Municipality – ATCPMB
IBAN Code: RO86TREZ70020E330500XXXX
SWIFT Code: TREZROBU
BIC Code: TREZ
From abroad, the payment can be made in Euro via bank transfer in the account below:
The fee will be calculated according to the National Bank of Romania official exchange rate on the day of the payment.
Important: The beneficiary’s IBAN number along with owner’s and employer’s name (if applicable) must be referred to on the proof of payment!
Required documents for the UNIVERSITY file:
1. Proof of completion of secondary school (high school diploma/certificate):
2. Proof of completion (transcript of records) of high school, with subjects and marks/points obtained:
3. Other documents, if it is necessary
* Example: provisional certificate of maturita from Italy, Pruebas de Aptitud para el Acceso a la Universidad, calificación Apto from Spain; Panellinies Exetaseis” – National Examination for General High Schools from Greece; eligibility certificate issued by Verket för högskoleservice from Sweden; SAT/ACT scores from USA, copy and certified translation in Romanian, except for the documents issued in English, French, Spanish, Italian.
4. Certificate of Romanian language competence minim B2 level – issued by a qualified institution or by taking an examination to verify the linguistic competences within the USAMV CN, before submitting the competition file.
Certificate of language competence English/French – Minim B2 level, issued by an authorized institution (for the four competences – writing, speaking, listening and reading).
Exception – the candidates coming from countries where the official language of the state is the language in which the courses are being conducted or which show, with school documents, that they have attended the courses in that language.
5. For the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine – Certificate of voluntary service in animal husbandry and protection of animals:
The applicants have to provide a certificate/ certificates proving the candidate’s activity in community service and/or in associations related with animal husbandry and animal protection).
6. Identification paper– copy:
7. Medical Certificate
Medical certificate (in an international language) to prove that the person registered for studies does not suffer from spreading diseases or other illnesses that are incompatible with the future profession.
The University reserves the right to further request the opinion of a specialized medical commission (Occupational Medicine) to check candidates with chronic diseases/disabilities.
8. Proof of payment for inscription fee – 100 RON
The inscription fee for Faculty of Veterinary Medicine is 150 EURO
The fee can be paid at a Post Office, or via bank transfer in the following bank account:
Bank: BCR CLUJ-NAPOCA
Bank address: G. BARIŢIU NR. 10-12, Cluj – Napoca, Romania
Beneficiary: Universitatea de Ştiinţe Agricole şi Medicină Veterinară Cluj – Napoca
Calea Mănăştur nr. 3-5, Cluj-Napoca
IBAN Code: RO90RNCB0106026604840005 EURO
SWIFT Code: RNCBROBU
Fiscal code: 4288381
Important: The beneficiary’s IBAN number along with the University’s/Faculty’s name and the candidate’s name must be referred to on the proof of payment!
The tuition Fee for Veterinary Medicine in English and French is 6000 Euro / year.
Authentication of study documents subject to recognition/ equivalence:
The candidates declared admitted will sign the learning agreement (personally or by another person based on a notary power of attorney) within the deadline set by the Admission Commission.
When signing the contract, it is compulsory to present all the documents in the Application File, in original.
Persons responsible with the admission of foreign citizens:
Secretary Diana Pop email@example.com
Secretary Antonia Cucu firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Cluj-Napoca,
Calea Mănăstur nr.3-5,400372,Cluj-Napoca, România
Tel: +40 374492010/ 411
Fax: + 40 264 593 792